ZK Charts provides hundreds of interactive charts and enables you to control your charts in Java with Server Side API.
Now, ZK Charts 10 will be available soon, upgrading the underlying Highcharts library to the latest version 10. This will bring new chart types, security fixes, and accessibility enhancements.
- Upgrade underlying Highcharts from 8.2 to 10.2.1
- New Arc Diagram
- New Dumbbell Chart
- New Lollipop Chart
- Accessibility APIs
Other fixes and features
- ZKCHARTS-78 – Wrong encoding of Chinese characters in client-side PDF export
- ZKCHARTS-110 – hbox + splitter + zkcharts, resizing fails
- ZKCHARTS-125 – addSeriesAsDrilldown causes NPE if triggered before manual charts drill down
- ZKCHARTS-126 – charts _drilldownLevels set but empty after invalidate on setType()
- ZKCHARTS-137 – Upgrade PlotOptions and Series APIs to align with HighCharts v10
- ZKCHARTS-138 – breadcrumbs functionality for drill-down charts
- ZKCHARTS-139 – xAxis, yAxis, and zAxis support the Accessibility option
- For more information, please look at our tracker and highcharts’ change log.
While we are testing the new version, we would like to invite everyone to try out the ZK Charts 10 freshly-release, to make sure that it also works well in your project.
To try out ZK Charts 10, use the evaluation repository: https://mavensync.zkoss.org/eval/ and specify the zk charts version number as 10.2.1.0-FL-20220930-Eval (or later).
Please let us know how it works for you. If you run into any issues, let us know early so we can get them addressed before the official release. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!