Along with ZK 9.5 we have released a preview version of WCAG-support including the za11y module and high-contrast themes. These features enable application developers to create accessible applications that work with keyboards and assistive technologies and are compliant with WCAG standards.
In order to know how the new WCAG features work for you and what needs to be improved, we are having a WCAG-feedback event where we invite you to try out the wcag features and share your feedback with us.
Respondents who participated in the survey and provided feedback have chances to win original gifts from ZK including baseball caps, pencils, stickers and more!
- 5 respondents who provided the most valuable feedback (judged by ZK core developers) will receive our “gift box” containing multiple ZK-themed gifts.
- Additional winners will be selected through Prize Draw from All Respondents who provided their feedback.
We expect that you have already tested out ZK WCAG features before taking the survey. If you are ready take the survey now >> Update: This Survey has Ended
If you are new to web accessibility, here are some related resources to get started.
Your feedback matters and we look forward to hearing from you. Join the survey today and let us know what you think!
- Survey Name: Feedback to WCAG features and win ZK-themed gifts
- Survey Link: Participate the Survey Here >>
- Survey Duration: Oct. 20th ~ Dec. 31st.
- Announcing: Winners will be announced in the last week of November.
[Update] Many customers have requested a longer time to test the features so the event has been extended to Dec. 31st, 2020.
Any questions, feel free to contact [email protected].