Are you new to ZK? Did you just take over a ZK project?
No worries. We will back you up.
ZK Team has scheduled a live session for new users like you to help you easily get started with a new ZK project, or maintain an existing ZK application that has been handed over to you.
- New users learning ZK
- New users taking over existing ZK projects
- Note: This session is for users new to ZK. If you are already working with ZK, check out the monthly Ask The Expert session instead.
- ZK Technology Overview
- Why ZK
- ZUL basics
- ZK and Maven
- MVC/MVVM patterns
- Event lifecycle
- ZK custom scope
- IDE plugin
- Versioning & Upgrade
- Why upgrade, upgrade tips
- Resource & Support
- Useful online resources
- Tips to get supported efficiently
- Date & Time: April 15th, 10am Central European Summer Time (check your timezone)
- Limited Seats. Sign Up Free Today.
- Join the interactive session if you can. If you are in a different timezone, signup to request a recorded video
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.