Are you new to ZK? Did you just take over a ZK project?
No worries. We will back you up.
ZK Team has scheduled a live session for new users like you to help you easily get started with a new ZK project, or maintain an existing ZK application that has been handed over to you.
- New users learning ZK
- New users taking over existing ZK projects
- Note: This session is for users new to ZK. If you are already working with ZK, check out the monthly Ask The Expert session instead.
- ZK Technology Overview
- Why ZK
- ZUL basics
- ZK and Maven
- MVC/MVVM patterns
- Event lifecycle
- ZK custom scope
- IDE plugin
- Versioning & Upgrade
- Why upgrade, upgrade tips
- Resource & Support
- Useful online resources
- Tips to get supported efficiently
- Date & Time: April 15th, 10am Central European Summer Time (check your timezone)
- Limited Seats. Sign Up Free Today.
- Join the interactive session if you can. If you are in a different timezone, signup to request a recorded video
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]
for this Introductory ZK, is there a link provided to join the live session?
I have received my “Thank you, you are now signed up.” in the web form and expected a mail reply with further related details.
Yes all participants will receive an email containing the link before the training. If you did not receive the link 12 hours before the training, please contact us at [email protected]