ZK consultants will be traveling to Europe in June and August to share with you the latest advancements in ZK, as well as its behind-the-scenes development. Our German and French consultants from the core ZK Team will be delivering the courses in your language, helping you to both gain an in-depth understanding of how the framework works and acquire the knowledge and skills to build your ZK applications in the most effective way.
A 6-hour course focusing on ZK Lifecycle, Performance Analysis, and Shadow element with Templating.
- ZK Lifecycle – Understand different levels of ZK life cycle for gaining appropriate expectations, including server-side, client-side and MVVM.
- Performance Analysis – Learn to use appropriate tools to analyze the bottleneck of your application (server-side, client-side, memory, network…) and handle it correspondingly.
- Shadow element with Templating – Explore the unlimited possibilities of composing dynamic UIs using ZK 8 Shadow & Templating.
Target Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited for experienced ZK developers, as it aims to give you a better understanding of the underlying mechanism of ZK, which would then enable you to develop and manage the framework in a more accurate and efficient way.
Dates and Locations
- June 16, Frankfurt Germany (9:30 – 16:30)
- Aug 2, Paris France (9:30 – 17:00)
- Aug 4, London UK (9:30 – 16:30)
- Aug 22, Nantes France (9:30 – 17:00)
- Standard Price: 660 EUR
- Early-bird price for all users: 580 EUR (Click the link below to register for early-bird price)
- Early-bird price for ZK EE customers: 460 EUR (Click the link below to register for early-bird price)
Update: We are no longer accepting training registration. Check out ZK visiting Europe – Part II: User Group & Open Seminar instead or contact us at [email protected] to arrange your private training.
If you require any further information please email us at [email protected]