ZK consultants will be traveling to Europe in June and August to share with you the latest advancements in ZK, as well as its behind-the-scenes development. Our German and French consultants from the core ZK Team will be delivering the courses in your language, helping you to both gain an in-depth understanding of how the framework works and acquire the knowledge and skills to build your ZK applications in the most effective way.
A 6-hour course focusing on ZK Lifecycle, Performance Analysis, and Shadow element with Templating.
- ZK Lifecycle – Understand different levels of ZK life cycle for gaining appropriate expectations, including server-side, client-side and MVVM.
- Performance Analysis – Learn to use appropriate tools to analyze the bottleneck of your application (server-side, client-side, memory, network…) and handle it correspondingly.
- Shadow element with Templating – Explore the unlimited possibilities of composing dynamic UIs using ZK 8 Shadow & Templating.
Target Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited for experienced ZK developers, as it aims to give you a better understanding of the underlying mechanism of ZK, which would then enable you to develop and manage the framework in a more accurate and efficient way.
Dates and Locations
- June 16, Frankfurt Germany (9:30 – 16:30)
- Aug 2, Paris France (9:30 – 17:00)
- Aug 4, London UK (9:30 – 16:30)
- Aug 22, Nantes France (9:30 – 17:00)
- Standard Price: 660 EUR
- Early-bird price for all users: 580 EUR (Click the link below to register for early-bird price)
- Early-bird price for ZK EE customers: 460 EUR (Click the link below to register for early-bird price)
Update: We are no longer accepting training registration. Check out ZK visiting Europe – Part II: User Group & Open Seminar instead or contact us at [email protected] to arrange your private training.
If you require any further information please email us at [email protected]
Dear Sir / Madam.
I will introduce us. Our organization is called VisieDoc Information Services. We are specialist in organizing information. We have made an DMS. An “All in one” cloud application Vision Dose is a DMS with ZK.
We want to bring this application on the market today. We are looking for freelancers, persons, organizations in the Netherlands with knowledge of ZK who can support us. May be to work together or hiring employees.
Our request is that you can recommend possible organizations or individuals, or addresses (in the Netherlands or Belgium) available that could help us with ZK. I hope so.
I would be very grateful.
Peter van Engelen
Thank you for your message and glad to learn you have a DMS built with ZK.
We have dropped you a message through email in response to your request.
In the meantime you can also share such needs with the community in our Linkedin “ZK Professionals” group and ZK Forum.
The ZK Team