Sign up for July’s free online training sessions are now open! We hope you will find these trainings useful and welcome for any feedback.
Don’t miss out! See you all there 🙂
Who Should Attend
Courses are orientated and designed for users who are new to ZK and familiar with Java who wish to develop basic skills & knowledge of ZK. Those of you who have participated in previous sessions, please reserve registration for users who have not had the chance to join us.
– [FULL] Tuesday, July 23, UTC 08:00-09:30AM (Check your time zone)
– [FULL] Thursday, July 25, PDT 10:00-11:30AM (Check your time zone)
Sign up NOW!
Registration numbers are limited and accepted on a first in first served basis, sign up now and secure your place!
Registration is currently full for this event, we will re-open registration once more spaces are available.
Please complete the form above to indicate your interest in this course to get on the waiting list and you will be contacted on a first in first served basis.
- Write Ajax with proven Java technologies
- Build enterprise grade UI with modular components in markup or in Java
- Program to an Event-driven Model
- Handle cross platform requirements with ZK’s Responsive Design
- Leverage client-side control and 3rd party libraries
ZK Components Overview
- Layout Components
- Container Components
- Data Components
- Utility Components
- Graphical Components
- Add-on Components
ZK Programming: ZK MVC
- SelectorComposer Overview
- Wire Components
- Listen to Events
- Prepare Data Model
- Render Data in View
ZK Programming: ZK MVVM
- MVVM Overview
- Bind View to ViewModel Properties
- Bind ViewModel Commands to View
- Automatic Data Updates in View