Hope Everyone had a lovely Easter break!
We also bring you some good news! Due to the large demand from our community, we have decided to open up additional FREE training sessions on April 09 & April 11!
If you missed out last time, don’t miss your chance again! Hope to see you all there 🙂
Who Should Attend
Courses are orientated and designed for users who are new to ZK and familiar with Java who wish to develop basic skills & knowledge of ZK.
– [FULL] Tuesday, April 09, UTC 08:00-09:30AM (Check your time zone)
– [FULL] Thursday, April 11, PDT 10:00-11:30AM (Check your time zone)
Sign up NOW!
Registration numbers are limited and accepted on a first in first served basis, sign up now and secure your place!
SORRY, ALL COURSES ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED
Those who have signed up successfully, please check your e-mail, you should have received a confirmation email by now and be sure to confirm by April 5.
- Write Ajax with proven Java technologies
- Build enterprise grade UI with modular components in markup or in Java
- Program to an Event-driven Model
- Handle cross platform requirements with ZK’s Responsive Design
- Leverage client-side control and 3rd party libraries
ZK Components Overview
- Layout Components
- Container Components
- Data Components
- Utility Components
- Graphical Components
- Add-on Components
ZK Programming: ZK MVC
- SelectorComposer Overview
- Wire Components
- Listen to Events
- Prepare Data Model
- Render Data in View
ZK Programming: ZK MVVM
- MVVM Overview
- Bind View to ViewModel Properties
- Bind ViewModel Commands to View
- Automatic Data Updates in View