Happy New Year!
Now that winter break is over, we hope that the beginning of 2013 has been doing you good and we wish everyone a fulfilled and prosperous year to come.
Adding to that, as our new year gift to you, we are now offering FREE online training courses for a LIMITED TIME in the light to help users to kick off their year with ZK more efficiently and effectively.
Each session will run for approximately 1.5 hours following the course outline provided below. We are going to hold 6 sessions throughout March and April so be sure to pick a date that suits you best!
We hope to see you all there
Who Should Attend
Courses are orientated and designed for users who are new to ZK and familiar with Java who wish to develop basic skills & knowledge of ZK.
Training sessions will conduct on the following dates,
Following dates are times suited for Eruope & Asia time zone.
- [FULL] Thursday, March 14, UTC 08:00-09:30AM(Check your time zone)
- [FULL] Wednesday, March 27, UTC 08:00-09:30AM (Check your time zone)
- [FULL] Tuesday, April 09, UTC 08:00-09:30AM (Check your time zone)
- [FULL] Thursday, April 25, UTC 08:00-09:30AM (Check your time zone)
Following dates are times suited for North America time zone.
- [FULL] Thursday, April 11, PDT 10:00-11:30AM (Check your time zone)
- [FULL] Tuesday, April 23, PDT 10:00-11:30AM (Check your time zone)
How to Register
Registration numbers are limited and accepted on a first in first served basis, sign up now and secure your place!
SORRY, ALL COURSES ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED
Those who have signed up successfully, please check your e-mail, you should have received a confirmation email by now and be sure to confirm by Feb 24.
- Write Ajax with proven Java technologies
- Build enterprise grade UI with modular components in markup or in Java
- Program to an Event-driven Model
- Handle cross platform requirements with ZK’s Responsive Design
- Leverage client-side control and 3rd party libraries
ZK Components Overview
- Layout Components
- Container Components
- Data Components
- Utility Components
- Graphical Components
- Add-on Components
ZK Programming: ZK MVC
- SelectorComposer Overview
- Wire Components
- Listen to Events
- Prepare Data Model
- Render Data in View
ZK Programming: ZK MVVM
- MVVM Overview
- Bind View to ViewModel Properties
- Bind ViewModel Commands to View
- Automatic Data Updates in View